Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thursday, November 11, 2004

TODAY'S AGENDA
1. Get list of missing work (PRINTOUT WITH GRADE AVERAGE).
2. Discuss research project.
3. Blog Assignment:

TITLE: Research Reflection
a. Which topic(s) are you interested in?
b. Why?
c. How many people will I need to contact?
d. Who are they?

Example:
a. Which topic(s) are you interested in? I want to find out how much car insurance will be for a 94 Chevy Impala.
b. Why? This will be the car that will be bequeathed to me when I turn 16.
c. How many people will I need to contact? Probably 3
d. Who are they? Insurance agent, father, and my friend Jerome

4. Start internet research

HW:
Complete all missing assignments from #65-86 ONLY
All other assignments are not for make-up.
ALL WORK TO BE TURNED IN BY MONDAY 11/15-NO EXCUSES!

No comments: